Saturday, December 29, 2007

More Fairy 3D Images

Oh, this is really cool, I couldn't help myself to spend a couple more hours... I have discovered a new character, called "Aiko 3.0", she's considerably cuter, and in a Japanese anime style. I've fitted her with some fairy wings, too, and placed her amongst some mushrooms I photographed this summer, near Alouette Lake:

Fairy Among Mushrooms
Then I sent her out to my garden, among the Kwanzo daylilies, photographed in June'07:

Fairy Among Daylilies
Wow! I'm starting to see the possibilities... I wish I had taken more photos of my kids in the garden this summer... This would make a cute "photo", to sit them in the garden amongst a few fairies! Hey, would even work for my daughter's fairy party, I can get photos of the girls together, and then add in a few fairies when I "develop" the photos.

PS. I know, I've got to work on Aiko's outfit. The colour of her wetsuit matches her fairy wings, but I think I should be able to find something more appropriate for her to wear.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Fairies are so much fun. My friend's daughter just loves them and I know she got lots of fairy items for Christmas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin